Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2018

2019 on the Horizon -Is There a Future for Satanic International Network ?


   With the new decade approaching quickly what is in store for Satanic International Network? 2018 proved to be a rough year with hosting issues and the inevitable migration. We hit a few bumps, wheels stayed on but lost a hub cap or two. Some old school veterans returned as some were making yet another dramatic exit stage left. One thing is for certain, SIN does not ever sit stale for very long. Talent comes and goes as new talent sharpens their senses and hone their craft.. SIN is one of three Satanic Networks/ Forums that managed to still be standing after the atomic age of Social Media Giants laid wasted to the smaller stars. As I write this the only stirring I can hear if I listen close enough is coming from the 600 club and LTTD ( Letters to the Devil.). Seems the apex for all of the standing Satanic Networks may have been in 2015?

Well as long as I am around and the admin are still enthusiastic about what I set out to unfold back in 2010 we shall continue on. Yes there will be slow times. Maybe even not a cricket chirp for a entire day. Thankfully it has never been that bad. We have as I write this seen a new uprising of fresh activity form new users. One thing I have noticed over the last 8 1/2 years is the flow might peak and wane, follow the social drama or internal turmoil which and every other way imaginable, we still produce change.

Here are some highlights we are planing on implicating in January 2019.

2019 will have a new look that is already being designed on a hidden clone network with many new user plugin apps.

 Maps and chat rooms are being updated. Personal profiles are now customizable for all users. Now you can trick your profile out with apps , music players, bios, videos and links to your own projects.

We are working on a workshop of sorts for those wanting to learn about certain elements of Magic or the LHP. Talk is being heard of live streaming talk sessions or interviews kinda like Facebook or YouTube offers.

The chat room is now open to the public instead of being closed to all but network users.

Hard to say what will become of 2019. I can say it is promising.. I took a personal break to pursue a few other things and straighten some of my own shit out. Now that I am squared away and on stable ground I will be pushing SIN like never before starting January..

I look forward to seeing you all there. Remember SIN is free to use for all.. SIN is a collective vision of many and serves as a social networking hub for users to mingle and grow together or alone.


On a more personal note I did successfully launch a clothing shop Satanic Fashion. I have over one hundred shirt designs in all colors, variations, styles, sizes and gender. Most shirts are set at $ 16.66. If business continues to grow at its present state of profit I should be able to never have work for anyone else again or work a job that I dislike. Retired. I have worked hard all my life ( since I was 14 ) and I am ready to grab a good woman, cold beer and do what it is I enjoy doing and with the person I enjoy doing it with . Love you.