Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Coming 'out' as a Satanist

Ok. I just gotta throw this out there. There are a lot of you ' Satanists ' that wont show your face. You post a lot. Have a lot to say about the rest of us. But, you never post a picture of yourself. Your profile picture is of an inverted pentagram or some stupid cartoon picture which you consider to be ' sinister' or some other dumb shit.

Now I understand on a certain level. I understand why you might want your Satanism kept private. But seriously. Then go by a a different online name. It is hard to take you guys seriously when you hide behind a cartoon avatar and a name like ' Satan666Slayer' or some other equally silly shit.

It does not matter if you are fat,old,ugly or have detachable limbs. Stop being a pussy. My name is not Zach Black. Zach is my first name. And my real name is out there and not hard to find. But clearly I show my face. I have 700 youtube videos. I have been recognized on the street and by my neighbors. Sure , Iwould like to remain anonymous. But I am not gonna be , nor have I ever been one of ' those ' people that hide behind google and talk shit. Have some pride. Have some balls.

You do not need to shout from the tree tops ' MY NAME IS JOHN SMITH , AND I AM A SATANIST' ! .

All you need to do is use an online name. But no need to hide your entire identity. Well very few reasons. Your employer will not find you . Show your face. It is hard to take you seriously if you do not.

Here are a few examples of how some Satanists remain anonymous. And yes I know all there real names. But these are just a few examples of Satanists that are out of the closet and have the balls to stand up.These are our internet names,,but all of these names are real faces and not just cartoon icons . They are not afraid to show their face.

Zach Black,beastxeno,Venger Satanis,Venus Satanas,Ego Diablos,Jason King,Durk Campbell,Thomas LeRoy,Michael W. Ford,Szandora LaVey,Giddle Go Go Partridge,Boyd Rice,ect,ect,ect,. The list goes on.