Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Do your own fucking homework

I am really fucking tired of people asking me stupid questions about Satanism. As an example I get these types of questions.

 ' I am new to satanism but willing to learn . Can you teach me? '

  No I cant fucking teach you . Even if I could I would not .'

 ' Where can I get a copy of the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey?'

  Just about anywhere . Have you even tried to look? Do you think I have a personal orchard that grows copies of the TSB ?

  ' I want to be rich and a famous. How do I sell my soul to Satan ? '

    I will tell you and send you Satans email address if you put 50 bucks into my paypal .

  ' How do I tell my parents I am a Satanist?'

  If you enjoy living in your room at your parents house I would not. But if you really need to I recommend this method....( see video at end of blog)

  I try to be patient and understanding. I really do . And I get accused of being to ' nice' by my peers more often than I get accused of being to mean by my foes.

  But seriously. Do I look like the dear Abby of Satanism? Do I really come across that way?

   No one was there to hold my hand when I wanted to learn about Satanism. There was no youtube video to watch. No blogs to read. No internet. No people to hang out with . Anyone who has been into Satanism for more than 10-15 years will tell you this. You gotta do your own homework. You gotta sift through the paper pages and read. There is no books on tape. No youtube video is gonna tell you what it is all about . You gotta do what us old farts did back in the day . Go to the bookstore and read.

   We can point you in the right direction . But it is up to you to do the foot work. Do not ask other to do it for you . Why would we? If you are to lazy or stupid to do it for yourself than you probably wont get it anyway. Look for your attention somewhere else.